This is a newsletter from “SAKURA” Japan Women’s Wine Awards Office.
Entry closed successfully for the 8th SAKURA AWARDS 2021
Total number of entries is 4,562 items, increased from 4,333 in 2020.
Thank you for your entry and support!
Sample delivery deadline is January 20, 2021
Entry companies are requested to send samples before the deadline.
Deadline of delivery at our warehouse: January 20, 2021
* Please arrange your delivery as earlier as possible to avoid the influence of COVID-19.
Schedule of competition, announcement of awarded wines and award ceremony
Judging Panel : February 8 at Tokyo, February 16 at Osaka
Mar 8 - Award Announcement on International Women’s Day
Online announcement of Double Gold, Gold, Silver on official Website.
Mar 20 - Award Announcement of Diamond Trophy and Grand Prix
Online announcement of Diamond Trophy and Grand Prix on official Website.
Award Ceremony - in May 2021 (not fixed)
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us
Schedule for the 10th Sakura Award has been fixed.
- [ Period of entry ]
- October 3rd (Fri), 2022 - November 30th (Wed), 2022
*the deadline for Early Bird Discount : October 31th(Mon), 2022
- [ Period of the delivery ] *It has changed
- October 3rd (Fri), 2022 – December 10th(Sat), 2022.
- [ Tasting session ]
- ◆January 25th (wed), 2023 at Hotel Nikko Osaka
◆January 31th (tue), 2023 at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
- [ Winners' Announcement ] View the Sakura Award website
·Double Gold, Gold and Silver
·Diamond Trophy, Grand Prix of Special Awards
- February, 2023
- [ Award ceremony ]
- May, 2023