Guidelines for Entry (HTML)
Criteria for Entry
- The annual production of the wine is beyond 1,000 bottles (750㎖).
- The bottle size of the sample wine must be less than 2,000㎖.
- The sample must be in glass bottle.
- All the information in the form must be completed. The name of the applicant, category of the wine, brand name of the wine, varietal compositions (if several, indicate each percentage), country of the production, suggested retail price, etc. must be legible.
- Please be noted that we shoot photo of appearance for the awarded wine.
- We prioritize wine information such as vintage on the labels that has been sent to us as samples.
Number of Entry & Bottles
- There is no limit number of items for entry.
- Required number of samples for each item is 2 bottles (750㎖, 500㎖). (In case of 375㎖, 4 bottles)
*Please note that the number of sample bottle has been changed from 3 to 2 (750㎖, 500㎖) .
- When the same wine is submitted by more than one company, the wines are judged as one item. Please note that the entry fee will not be refunded.
Volume Discount (credit card and Bank transfer) and Early Bird Discount (credit card payment only)
|Number of items||Entry Fee (tax not included)|
|1 to 10 items||20,000 yen per item (approx. €160, US$190)|
|11 or more
*Volume discount is applied for 11 or more and 10% off.
|18,000 yen per item|
- Payment: credit card or bank transfer
* Applicants must bear all the bank charge for the remittance.
- Early bird discount
*The early bird discount is only available for credit card payments and before October 31, 2020 (24:00 Japan time).
*5% off the total payment
*Early bird discout can be combined with a volume discount.
Period of Entry
- The entry period is from Oct. 1, 2020 to Nov. 30, 2020
- Wine information registration and amendment period is also applied to above period.
- March 8, 2021 : Double Gold, Gold and Silver Awards will be announced on the website. www.sakuraaward.com
- March 20, 2021 : Diamond Trophy and Special Awards Grand Prix will be announced on the website. www.sakuraaward.com
- The diploma will be conferred to all winners.
- Trophies will be conferred to the winners of Diamond Trophy and Special Awards Grand Prix.
- Award-wlnning companies are privileged to receive the digital Medal logo free of charge via MY PAGE by submitting the agreement form on the condition for use.
- The Medal logo is to be used only for the awarded wines with the relevant vintage.
- Purchase of the printed medal stickers is available.
- The list and information of registered wines are kept confidential.
- Samples are non-returnable.
Should an ambiguit yor problem arises, the matter will be investigated by“ SAKURA” Wine Awards Office.
The information that we collect and store relating to the entry is used to enable us to provide our information, inquiries and services to the appliants.
“SAKURA” Japan Women’s Wine Awards Office
Akasaka Office Heights 4-13-5 Akasaka,
Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
TEL: 81-3-6229-1727 FAX: 81-3-5570-4341