Wine & Spirits Culture Association (“us”, “we” or “our”) protect and takes the confidentiality of individual’s personal data seriously. We undertake to respect your privacy and to protect unnecessary access to your personal data. This is adopted as a working principle and give working instructions to the employees in compliance with this policy.
- Managing Your Personal Data
- We maintain your accurate personal data up to date and take appropriate precautions to prevent any unauthorized access/ loss/ damage/ falsification/ disclosure of your personal data. In order to protect and manage your personal data, we will monitor our security system/ constant maintenance our management system/ educate our employees thoroughly.
- Purpose of Use
- We use your personal data to provide information, answering to inquiries and to send relevant information by email as well as necessary documents.
- Prohibition of information provision/ disclosure to third parties
- We manage our customer’s personal information with our utmost care, and we will not disclose any of the provided personal information to third parties except for under following circumstances:
・We obtain consent from the customer him/herself
・We disclose the information to our relevant subcontracting companies in order to provide the service the customer wish to receive
・When it is necessary to disclose personal information in compliance with the law.
- Security Precautions for Handling Personal Data
We take all possible security measures to ensure that your personal data remains safe with us.
- Identity verification
- When a customer wish to inquire/ modify/delete their personal data, we will take correspond accordingly after we verify that the request was made by the customer him/herself.
- Compliance to the Law and Review of Regulations
- We will process such personal data to provide the service in accordance with applicable local laws and regulations and review this policy accordingly to make further efforts for improvemen
If you have any inquiry, regarding personal data handling, please contact below.
“SAKURA” Japan Women’s Wine Awards Office
c/o Wine & Spirits Culture Association
Akasaka Office Heights
4-13-5 Akasaka, Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052 Japan