This is a newsletter from “SAKURA” Japan Women’s Wine Awards Office.
Entry for 2020 Starts on October 1st 2019. The deadline is on November 30th 2019.
- The Early bird 5% discount is applicable when you make an entry in October.
- If you make an entry for 11 items or more in October, you will receive an Early Bird Discount 5% plus 10% Special Discount.
The normal entry fee is 20000 yen per an item, however it will be 17000 yen after discount. This discount is applicable only by credit card payment.
- Please note that the Early Bird Discount is only applicable by credit card payment.
We have additional 4 categories of Special Awards Grand Prix!
- (New/1) Approachable Sparkling Wine Awards (Price range from
high-quality sparkling wines)
- (New/2) Lesser Known Grape Varieties Awards(rare ancient variety and endemic variety awards)
- (New/3) Fortified Wine Awards
- (New/4) Dessert Wine Awards
Please look forward to our new awards in addition to "Asian cosines and wines", "Woman Winemaker Awards", "The Best Cost Performance Wine Awards", "The Best Rose Wine Awards", and "The Best Japanese Wine Awards".
The Enry Guidelines of the 7th "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards 2020
Schedule for the 10th Sakura Award has been fixed.
- [ Period of entry ]
- October 3rd (Mon), 2022 - November 30th (Wed), 2022
*the deadline for Early Bird Discount : October 31th(Mon), 2022
- [ Period of the delivery ] *It has changed
- October 3rd (Mon), 2022 – December 10th(Sat), 2022.
- [ Tasting session ]
- ◆January 25th (wed), 2023 at Hotel Nikko Osaka
◆January 31th (tue), 2023 at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
- [ Winners' Announcement ] View the Sakura Award website
·Double Gold, Gold and Silver
·Diamond Trophy, Grand Prix of Special Awards
- February, 2023
- [ Award ceremony ]
- April, 2023