<Newsletter - Special Edition Oct.1,2019> This is a newsletter from “SAKURA” Japan Women's Wine Awards Office.
Entry for 2020 has started today!
- The Early bird 5% discount is applicable when you make an entry in October.
- If you make an entry for 11 items or more in October,you will receive an Early Bird Discount 5% plus additional 10% Special Discount,which is 15% discount in total.The normal entry fee is 20000 yen per an item,however it will be 17000 yen after discount.This discount is applicable only by credit card payment.
- Please note that the Early Bird Discount is only applicable by credit card payment.
【Frequently Asked Questions for Entries】
Q:May I register an/some item(s) that are not yet imported into Japan?
→A:Yes,you can.We hold a tasting event to introduce the non-imported awarded wines annually,so we hope your wines will have opportunities for exposure when they get awarded!
Q:Is it possible for the male winemakers to make an entry?
→A:Of course possible.The Special Awards Grand Prix for "The Best Wine Produced by Woman Winemaker"goes to an item from female winemaker,however,other awards go to whichever sex the winemakers are.
We have additional 4 categories of Special Awards Grand Prix!
- (New/1) Approachable Sparkling Wine Awards (Price range from
high-quality sparkling wines)
- (New/2) Lesser Known Grape Varieties Awards(rare ancient variety and endemic variety awards)
- (New/3) Fortified Wine Awards
- (New/4) Dessert Wine Awards
Please look forward to our new awards in addition to "Asian cuisines and wines", "The Best of Woman Winemaker ", "The Best Cost Performance Wine ", "The Best Rose Wine " and "The Best Japanese Wine ".
The Entry Guidelines of the 7th "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards 2020
The Official Website is now renewed!
Improved efficieny for smartphone users.
Our website is renovated and optimized screen pages have become compatible with smartphones and tablets.
We hope you find our website more user friendly.
Please stay tuned and follow us announcing the information on the 7th "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards and related events through SNS.
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us
Schedule for the 10th Sakura Award has been fixed.
- [ Tasting session ]
- ◆January 25th (wed), 2023 at Hotel Nikko Osaka
◆January 31th (tue), 2023 at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
- [ Winners' Announcement ] View the Sakura Award website
- February10tn Double Gold, Gold and Silver
February14tn Diamond Trophy, Grand Prix of Special Awards
- [ Award ceremony / Walk-around Tasting of the Awarded Wines ]
- April 19th(wed), 2023 at IMPERIAL HOTEL, TOKYO