<Newsletter - Special Edition> This is a newsletter from “SAKURA” Japan Women's Wine Awards Office.
- The Awards is supported by numerous wine grower's associations globally!
- We exhibited "WINE KANSAI 2019" on Oct.3rd and our Chair Yumi Tanabe held a seminar!
- New event notice! "WOMAN EXPO TOKYO 2019 WINTER - Enjoy the "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards's Awarded Wines" sponsored by Nikkei Inc.and Nikkei Business Publications Inc.
✿ Oct.1st(Tue)～Nov.30th(Sat) is the 7th "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards 2020's Entry Period! ✿
The Awards is supported by numerous wine grower's associations globally!
The Awards is supported by numerous supporters such as embassies located in Japan and wine producers associations and the number has now grown to over 90 organizations.
In ProWein, we held sushi and wine marriage seminar for 3 consecutive years since 2017, collaborating with Languedoc wine producers associations.
We also hold domestic events and masterclass seminars for judges as a collaboration project with wineries who hold awarded wines and overseas winegrower's associations.
We promote the awarded wines and at the same time, improving the judges' skills.
We exhibited "WINE KANSAI 2019" on Oct.3rd and our Chair Yumi Tanabe held a seminar!
"Tanabe Yumi Wine School/Wine and Wine Culture Co.,Ltd." ran a booth at "WINE KANSAI 2019" sponsored by Global Co., Ltd.
Yumi held a seminar on sales improvement strategy during the event.
There were awarded wines exhibited at numerous booth and we had over 1000 visitors!
New event notice! "WOMAN EXPO TOKYO 2019 WINTER - Enjoy the "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards's Awarded Wines" sponsored by Nikkei Inc.and Nikkei Business Publications Inc.
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding the 6th collaboration event on Nov. 30th(Sat). In collaboration with the event sponsors (Nikkei Inc., Nikkei Business Publications Inc) the Awards hold wine events targeting general consumers (exclusive for Nikkei ID holders) every spring and winter for 2 years. Now it has grown to a very popular event which has over 1500 applicants to 300 capacities.
❋Guidelines of WOMAN EXPO is from here (Details are to be announced)
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us
Schedule for the 10th Sakura Award has been fixed.
- [ Tasting session ]
- ◆January 25th (wed), 2023 at Hotel Nikko Osaka
◆January 31th (tue), 2023 at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
- [ Winners' Announcement ] View the Sakura Award website
- February10tn Double Gold, Gold and Silver
February14tn Diamond Trophy, Grand Prix of Special Awards
- [ Award ceremony / Walk-around Tasting of the Awarded Wines ]
- April 19th(wed), 2023 at IMPERIAL HOTEL, TOKYO