This is a newsletter from “SAKURA” Japan Women's Wine Awards Office.
We earnestly pray that you, your family and collegues at your company will remain in good health.
It is a tough situation, but I hope things is getting better soon.
Regarding delivery delay of shipment for“SAKURA” Japan Women's Awards Diploma by COVID-19
We are still waiting an acceptance of international mail from Japan. Unfortunately it has been suspended in Europe except France and Germany due to the effects of COVID-19.
Please note that the delivery of the diploma will be delayed.
You can download the diploma from “My Page”if you have received any awards.
Log in and go to the "medal logo" page, you can download the PDF data.
Please note that the format of the download will be batch data in the order of wine number.
Renewal of “SAKURA” Wine Awards official website
Please check out our renewed website for the 8th “SAKURA” Japan Women's Wine Awards.
●Official book has been published that contains all the results of the award in 2020.
This official book is also available as a digital catalog version.
Official Book 2020 (digital catalog)
Sakura Award donated to All Japan Food Association. They deliver food for medical professionals who treat new coronavirus infectious diseases.
“SAKURA” Japan Women's Wine Awards proactively works on CSR activities through charity event concerning wines.
This year, we did charity sales of the awarded wines and donated for food delivery activity by Japanese famous chefs.
Amount donated: 2,177,533 yen (20300 USD / 18000 EUR)
Donated to: ALL JAPAN FOOD ASSOCIATION
Donated for: Support activities for medical professionals who treat new coronavirus infectious diseases.
We always work on various charity events and social contribution activities.
The schedule of the 8th "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards 2021
- Entry period: October 1st(Tue), 2020 - November 30th (Mon), 2020
- Sample Delivery : October 1st(Tue), 2020 - January 20th(Wed), 2021
- Judgement: February 8th(Mon) and 9th(Tue), 2021
- Announcement of Double Gold, Gold, Silver Awards on our website:March 8th(Mon), 2021 <International Women’s Day>
- Announcement of Diamond Trophies and Special Awards Grand Prix: March 20th(Sat),2021
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us
Schedule for the 10th Sakura Award has been fixed.
- [ Tasting session ]
- ◆January 25th (wed), 2023 at Hotel Nikko Osaka
◆January 31th (tue), 2023 at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
- [ Winners' Announcement ] View the Sakura Award website
- February10tn Double Gold, Gold and Silver
February14tn Diamond Trophy, Grand Prix of Special Awards
- [ Award ceremony / Walk-around Tasting of the Awarded Wines ]
- April 19th(wed), 2023 at IMPERIAL HOTEL, TOKYO